At Aspire Hub, we pride ourselves on being preferred education partners for students. That’s why we emphasise the quality of our coaching team and keep them at the core of our business.
The role of a coach is a multi-faceted one comprising academic, pedagogical and social roles.
If you’d like to join our team of highly dedicated coaches, reach out to us. We’re always looking for other educators passionate about making a real impact on students’ lives.
● Teaching students according to the MOE syllabus and curriculum
● Guiding and motivating students to succeed in their academics
● Curriculum development when necessary
● Monitoring of student work
● Following up with and updating parents on their child’s progress
● Speaks and writes English fluently
● Prior experience in teaching relevant subjects
● NIE-trained (for added advantage)
● Able to work on both or at least 1 day during the weekend (Saturday or Sunday)
● Has a passion for helping students